- A writer, mostly, when I’m not busy or distracted.
- Fairly young.
- Plays the electric bass (not very well, yet)
- Armchair human scientist, offhand commentator and people-watcher. Frequents the 100s, 300s and 800s in the library.
- Has to read more fiction to balance out the above.
- Nothing like this intro in real life.
As for this blog, it’s largely a ramshackle collection of thoughts, notes, events and other things. Usually, I’ll blog about:
- Writing, literature
- Peace and of a better world, and conversely, of human failures
- And the things I come across.
That’s all for now, and hello, where ever you are. It can’t be more than a planet away.